Sunday, March 11, 2012

How do bad boys fall in love episode 10 part 1(high school story)

How do bad boys fall in love episode 10 part 1(high school story)

Hey guys if you haven't watch the video that tells you the winner for the marathon go watch it right now before you read this! GO! Ok so now that you have seen it I want to tell you guys that this will be the last how do bad boys fall in love episode with part 1 and 2 until the marathon on Monday! Just wanted to tell you guys! Story below! Victoria- Ummm (looking at them) Surprisingly no (smiles) Selena- Really! (turns around and sees them just standing there waiting for their order and turns back around) Yay! Victoria- Ok so what's up? Selena- Family stuff that's why I called I really needed to get out of the house Victoria- (nods) What kind of stuff if you don't mind me asking? Selena- It's fine, I feel like I can really trust you Victoria- I cross my heart I won't tell a soul unless you want me to Selena- People will know soon so why not tell now, my parents are going on their second honeymoon Victoria- That's it (confused) Selena- For 6 months Victoria- (mouth drops) Oh ! umm that was... Selena- Unexpected? Victoria- Yeah Selena- Well at least i.... Victoria- SHHHH! Selena- What, what, what is it? Victoria- The, the, I mean Nnnnnick and Avan are (studdering and shaking) Selena- Tori use your words, speak to me! Victoria- (blurts it out) Nick and Avan are coming over here! Selena- WHAT! (Turns and sees them walking over) With the guys Taylor- (nudges Nick and Avan) Look it's your bets Avan- (looks and smirks) This will be easy Logan- Don't be so sure Justice may look ...





0 comments: