Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Foundation Routine!!

My Foundation Routine!!

Hey Girls! It's Paulina again, with my every day foundation routine. I posted this video because it is one of the most viewed beauty videos on YouTube. My skin is not perfect. I do have discoloration since I am mexican, tan & go to the beach when I travel, and sometimes I forget to put on sunscreen, which is something you should never do! Keep on watching, to see how I cover this up. Thanks for watching! DISCLAIMER: I do NOT use liquid foundation every day, or makeup in general everyday. It is bad for your skin, so I wear it every other day, or when I have a special occassion. MY TWITTER: www.twitter.com MY BLOG: brunettebeautysmarty.blogspot.com HANNAH'S CHANNEL: www.youtube.com MAKEUP USED - Cover Girl Nature Luxe Liquid Foundation in "Sandstone" - Mac Concealer, Pot form in "NW20" - Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk" - Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in "Medium Beige" - Revlon Brow Fantasy Pencil in "Dark Brown" - MAC's Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in "Medium Deep" - EOS "Pin! k" - MAC Lipstick in "Velvet Teddy"





0 comments: