Monday, April 9, 2012

Justmine Cinderella Love Story ep 19

Justmine Cinderella Love Story ep 19

here you go!!! *parking lot* Justin: JASMINE JASMINE JASMINE! WAIT PLS! jas: what?! *tears in her eyes* what do you want? Justin: I want you! I miss you soo much. I don't what to do with you. I miss you more than you can imagine. I miss your kisses, hugs, u in my arms, laughing together. I want you back! Pls, Jasmine you gotta understand I don't love miley. I love you. *tears in his eyes* jas: *speechless* iiI don't- Justin: pls just say you'll take me back *tears up a lil* jas: Justin, I cant... we come from two different worlds. You're famous and im just a girl that has been through a lot. Im sorry but I cant take you back Justin: jasmine - jas: I gotta go *runs to Brenda's house* Hey guys this is the last episode of Cinderella Love Story, i hope you all enjoyed and 3+ and up if you want me to continue this story. If not then its over! :) later guys ;)





0 comments: