Saturday, April 28, 2012

Too $hort - Partytime [HQ]

Too $hort - Partytime [HQ]

Party time, it's party time. Without a doubt i'm coming back and I would do it again, you can take away my beat and touch my pen. My name is short that's a fake because I rap so long other rappers hear pop I put funk in this song. Young tender on the floor wiggle it all homeboy keeps telling her to give him a call. He's been on her since 10 and it's almost 2 walking through the party with his dick on the roof. Tryin' to catch a little freak in the mini skirt she can dance real nasty all the boys like her you can handle like a dog but you won't get game you'll only get dog fake number and name. She's a mother to be and you better beleive you'll be looking at her mean next time you meet. Young tender won't care she's still fine here you come again with your playboy line you don't stop. The party start jumping 5 hours ago the mix don't stop till it's way past 4. At 3 AM I hit the scene buck-toothed freaks hit 3:15. Pull out with one ditch the other, I jumped in my ride and I bu! rnt rubber. Party time, get busy. Too Short. She's the one, love those legs danced to rockers but it seems like days. Baby so fine I keep telling myself, I want the young tender under my love spell. she could be all mine, nothing more or less life with a smile never, ever depressed. I give her ever lasting love around the clock. Baby doll it's you and me so just rock. Breakdown. All you superficial rappers will cease to exist if I come into a party hittin' raps like this. Though I make you feel weak ...





0 comments: